MARMO MECCANICA has been designing, building and installing machines for the processing of stone materials for over 40 years in accordance with sector technical standards, also taking care of after-sales technical assistance.
In carrying out its activities, it intends to meet the needs and expectations of its customers by committing to fully understand these needs through the care of communication and by building together a long-lasting collaboration relationship, oriented to continuous improvement and joint growth.
With a strong customer orientation, the Management fully supports this principle, which must be clear and present in every business process and in every strategy implemented, and believes that the future and growth of the Company depend on the Organization capacity to:
- Ensure compliance with the technical standards and applicable laws in force
- Build reliable and easy-to-use machines
- Take care of the technological update in terms of performance and safety of use
- Respect the delivery times agreed and shared with the customer
- Provide an adequate technical assistance service to resolve any machine stoppages as quickly as possible
- Contain the management costs of its products, in order to provide benefits to the customer in terms of reduced energy and space consumption and accessibility of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance
To achieve the above objectives, MARMO MECCANICA has implemented a Quality Management System compliant with ISO 9001: 2015 standards and has defined adequate actions to contain risks and seize opportunities for improvement.
The rules and practices established and agreed with the entire organization have been formalized, starting and enhancing what has already been implemented in the previous Quality System, in specific documents and procedures that guide staff in carrying out daily activities.
All staff and collaborators are constantly trained and sensitized: 1) to achieve the objectives set for their area of competence; 2) to work only after having understood all the potential risks and having adopted the necessary protections; 3) to combat and eliminate inefficiencies, proposing actions to improve processes; 4) to increase their knowledge.