Ease of use and great reliability
LCH is a compact edge-polishing machine easy to use, install, and maintain. It is right for those in need of moving and processing, horizontally and in a small space, slabs with a thickness up to 6 cm. Neither foundations nor draining slopes are required.
- Dimensions from 3350 x 1700 mm onwards
- Power from 13,1 kW onwards
Models and accessories:
The LCH is produced in four standard models (plus other versions on request):
LCH M LCH M-SE LCH M-SU LCH M-SE/SU.
All models have:
- 7 MANDRELS FOR SMOOTHING AND POLISHING (up to 9 on request) for Ø 150 mm wheels.
- 1 UPPER CHAMFERING MANDREL INCLINED AT 45° (up to 3 on request) for Ø 130 mm wheels.
- 1 LOWER CHAMFERING MANDREL INCLINED AT 45° (up to 3 on request)for Ø 130 mm wheels.
In addition models LCH M-SE and LCH M-SE/SU have no. 1 CALIBRATING MANDREL / DRIPSTONE (INPUT SIDE) to gauge the thickness of the material with an adjustable depth (max. 60 mm from the edge). This mandrel can be adjusted both crosswise and lengthwise with respect to its own axis; furthermore, it can be rotated from the vertical axis position to the horizontal axis position and can therefore be used for dripstone cutting. For Ø 250 mm tools.
Models LCH M-SU and LCH M-SE/SU have no. 1 SHAPING MANDREL / DRIPSTONE (OUTPUT SIDE): this can be adjusted both crosswise and lengthwise with respect to its own axis and can also be rotated from the vertical axis position to the horizontal axis position. In the former it can be used to shape the edge with a suitable diamond grinding wheel; in the latter it can be used for dripstone cutting. For Ø 250 mm tools.
Extra accessories and supplementary groups are available on request.
- The motors, the pneumatic jacks, and the mandrels are protected by a watertight bulkhead
- The pneumatic mandrels have been tested by thousands of manufactured units
- Mandrels protection by a self-draining, mechanical labyrinthed system (no bellows used)
- The chamfering mandrels and the 1st polishing mandrel are supplied with a mechanical stop
- Conveyor belt speed adjustable by control panel
- The system of transport guarantees a very good stability and reduces the breaking of slabs
- Extractable supporting bar for large pieces
- Motorized pressing bar
- Control panel assembled on adjustable arm, always reachable
- No need of foundations, drainage point