The edge polisher for small pieces and samples
Extremely compact and cheap, LCV edge polisher is very simple to use, install and maintain. It is particularly convenient for small workspaces and for processing 2-4 cm thick slabs. Neither foundations nor draining slopes are required for water drainage.
LCV-TF is a peculiar version of standard LCV: its double conveyor belt allows to process small pieces and samples with no effort.
The minimum recommended size is 100 mm (height) x 60 mm (length) x 10 mm (thickness).
LCV-TF, like all Marmo Meccanica machines, guarantees excellent results on any material, whether it’s marble, granite, quartz, quartzite, engineered stones or ceramics.
- n. 7 Facing/Polishing heads for flat edge, for Ø 150 mm wheels.
- n. 2 Upper chamfering heads at 45°, for Ø 130 mm wheels.
- n. 2 Lower chamfering heads at 45°, for Ø 130 mm wheels.
Notice: due to the presence of the double belt and the mechanical impossibility to integrate the conveying of small pieces with functions different from simple polishing, it is NOT possible to add multi-function units in LCV-TF.
- Dimensions: from 2450×1185 mm onwards
- Power: from 6.8 kW onwards
- RIGHT TO LEFT working direction only
- Stainless steel coverings
- The motors, the pneumatic jacks, and the mandrels are protected by a watertight bulkhead
- The pneumatic mandrels have been tested by thousands of manufactured units
- The chamfering mandrels and the 1st polishing mandrel are supplied with a mechanical stop
- Protective galvanised priming coat after a sandblasting and three coats of paint
- Reinforced structural sheet body
- No need of foundations: waste water is collected by a collector (it does not fall on the ground, under the machine)