The horizontal ede polisher for flat edges and chamfers up to a 10 cm thickness
The "G" stands for "Great"
LCG is a compact edge-polishing machine, simple to use, install, and maintain. Thanks to the special design of its chamfering heads support, ita can easily process pieces and slabs up to 10 cm thick.
- Dimensions from mm 3350 x 1700
- Power from 14,3 Kw
Models and accessories:
The LCG is produced in four standard models (plus other versions on request): LCG, LCG-SE, LCG-SU, LCG-SE/SU.
All models have:
- n. 7 MANDRELS FOR SMOOTHING AND POLISHING (up to 9 on request) for Ø 150 mm wheels.
- n. 1 UPPER CHAMFERING MANDREL INCLINED AT 45° (up to 3 on request) for Ø 130 mm wheels.
- n. 1 LOWER CHAMFERING MANDREL INCLINED AT 45° (up to 3 on request) for Ø 130 mm wheels.
In addition models LCG-SE and LCG-SE/SU have no. 1 CALIBRATING MANDREL / DRIPSTONE (INPUT SIDE) to gauge the thickness of the material with an adjustable depth (max. 60 mm from the edge). This mandrel can be adjusted both crosswise and lengthwise with respect to its own axis; furthermore, it can be rotated from the vertical axis position to the horizontal axis position and can therefore be used for dripstone cutting. For Ø 250 mm tools.
Models LCG-SU and LCG-SE/SU have no. 1 SHAPING MANDREL / DRIPSTONE (OUTPUT SIDE): this can be adjusted both crosswise and lengthwise with respect to its own axis and can also be rotated from the vertical axis position to the horizontal axis position. In the former it can be used to shape the edge with a suitable diamond grinding wheel; in the latter it can be used for dripstone cutting. For Ø 250 mm tools.
Extra accessories and supplementary groups are available on request.
- Facing-polishing mandrels equipped with MICRO OSCILLATION (it can be disconnected).
- ELECTRONIC starting and working of the pneumatic mandrels (programming the process beginning and end; programming separate advances and delays for each mandrel).
- Watertight bulkhead protecting the motors, the pneumatic jacks, and the mandrels
- Mechanical, maze-like protection of the pneumatic mandrels (no bellows)
- The chamfering mandrels and the 1st polishing mandrel are equipped with a manual, mechanical stop (automatic stop on request for the chamfering mandrels).
- Upper chamfering mandrel with a variable position according to the thickness.
- Ingoing Calibrating/Drip-sizing unit (SE models)
- Outgoing shaping/dripsizing unit (SU models)
- Transport system guaranteeing a very good stability and reducing the breaking of slabs.
- Colour, touch-screen control panel with icons mounted on an ever-reachable articulated arm
- Front, extractable supporting bar equipped with telescopic rafters
- Stain steel coverings
- Motorized pressing bar
- No foundations required. Waste water is collected by a collector (it does not fall under the machine)