The ultra-compact edge polisher for "Bird Beak" and anti-slippery grooves
Maximum specialization for maximum optimization
This particular version of the LCT vertical edge polishing machine has been created to shape and polish only BIRD BEAK (Demi-Bullnose) profiles and to make ANTI-SLIP GROOVES, guaranteeing high productivity at low costs in extremely compact dimensions.
- Dimensions mm 2950 x 1300
- Potenza Kw 17
- RIGHT TO LEFT working wise only
LCT 511-BB is equipped with:
- no. 1 ingoing DRIP-CUTTING MANDREL ON THE SIDE OF THE BELT, vertically and horizontally adjustable, on which it is possible to mount cutting tools, among which the MULTI-BLADE tool to obtain anti-slippery cuts;
- no. 1 ingoing 45° CHAMFERING MANDREL ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE BELT, fort he pre-cut;
- no. 5 OSCILLATING POLISHING MANDRELS, with hydraulic motors and pneumatic actioning. The first one equipped with a mechanical limit switch to carry out self shaped profiles by the use of a cup shaped diamond wheels for 15mm and 25 mm radius.
The machine is equipped with ingoing and outgoing roller tables.
- Mandrels oscillation system made with levers and connecting rods (no maintenance requested - super tested original patent by marmo meccanica since 1987)
- The shaping is carried out by a single cup-shaped diamond wheel. No use of shaped, diamond wheels
- Hydraulic oscillating mandrel motors
- Mandrels protection by a self-draining, mechanical labyrinthed system (no bellows used)
- The vertical transport system guarantees a very good stability and reduces the breaking of slabs
- Rollers allowing narrow strips to be processed
- Motorized pressing bar
- Electrical box and hydraulic unit placed outside the machine