The best-selling vertical edge polisher for stone worldwide. Since 1981.
The first vertical edge polisher for stone in the world is today in its best shape ever. Extremely compact and convenient, LCV edge polisher is very simple to use, install and maintain. It is particularly convenient for small workspaces and for processing 2-4 cm thick slabs. Neither foundations nor draining slopes are required for water drainage.
- Dimensions: from 2450x1185 mm onwards
- Power: from 6.8 kW onwards
- RIGHT TO LEFT working direction only
Models and accessories:
LCV edge polishers are produced in two standard series, 611 and 711 MAGNUM. For each series four standard models are available:
LCV 611 LCV 611-SE LCV 611-SU LCV 611-SE/SU
LCV 711 M LCV 711 M-SE LCV 711 M-SU LCV 711 M-SE/SU
All 611 models are equipped with:
- 6 MANDRELS FOR SMOOTHING AND POLISHING: for Ø 130 mm wheels;
- 1 UPPER CHAMFERING MANDREL INCLINED AT 45° (up to 3 on request);
- 1 LOWER CHAMFERING MANDREL INCLINED AT 45° (up to 3 on request).
All 711 MAGNUM models are equipped with:
- 7 MANDRELS FOR SMOOTHING AND POLISHING: for Ø 150 mm wheels (up to 9 on request)
- 1 UPPER CHAMFERING MANDREL INCLINED AT 45° (up to 3 on request)
- 1 LOWER CHAMFERING MANDREL INCLINED AT 45° (up to 3 on request)
In addition, SE and SE/SU models have one INGOING CALIBRATING / DRIPSTONE MANDREL to gauge the thickness of the material with an adjustable depth (max. 60 mm from the edge). This mandrel can be adjusted both crosswise and lengthwise with respect to its own axis; furthermore, it can be rotated from the horizontal axis position to the vertical axis position. In the former, it can be used to calibrate the thickness of the material with a suitable gauging wheel; in the latter it can be used for dripstone cutting.
SU and SE/SU models have one OUTGOING SHAPING / DRIPSTONE MANDREL that can be adjusted both crosswise and lengthwise with respect to its own axis and can also be rotated from the horizontal axis position to the vertical axis position. In the former, it can be used to shape the edge with a suitable diamond grinding wheel; in the latter, it can be used for dripstone cutting.
Extra accessories and supplementary groups are available on request.
- The system of transport guarantees a very good stability and reduces the breaking of slabs
- Stainless steel coverings
- The motors, the pneumatic jacks, and the mandrels are protected by a watertight bulkhead
- The pneumatic mandrels have been tested by thousands of manufactured units
- The chamfering mandrels and the 1st polishing mandrel are supplied with a mechanical stop
- Protective galvanised priming coat after a sandblasting and three coats of paint
- Reinforced structural sheet body
- No need of foundations: waste water is collected by a collector (it does not fall on the ground, under the machine)
There is only ONE LCV and we make ALL of them.
Inspired by the needs of small marble shops and by vertical glass machinery, Marmo Meccanica designs and makes the world’s first vertical edge polisher for stone. The world of stone machinery was about to change forever.
The machine was a success since the beginning. Polishing straight edges and chamfering was finally possible in a smaller space and for a smaller price. The rest of the stone machinery world was skeptical, but they were bound to change their mind soon.
The LCV undergoes a series of design improvements that will lead to the acclaimed machine that it is today. The once-skeptical competitors are starting to make their own vertical machines looking up to the LCV. The era of vertical edge polishers has begun.
1990s - 2000s
Customization becomes the core of the LCV. From the base model, a variety of LCV families and versions are born, like the LCV-M, the LCV-M SE/SU, the LCV M-V/O, the LCV-TF, and the newest LCV-ST, each with its own peculiar features and specializations.
With over 5,000 units sold worldwide and more than 80 possible custom configurations, LCV is the best-selling vertical edge polisher of all time. Efficient, sturdy, reliable, affordable, easy to use and maintain, it remains unmatched in terms of productivity, work quality and durability.
Why choose LCV?
Always one step ahead of others and towards the customers, our goal is not to sell unnecessarily over-sophisticated technology, but to give our customers the most profitable tool on the market. In almost 40 years of experience in vertical edge polishing, the longest anybody has ever done it, Marmo Meccanica can provide the best technical solutions, in compliance with ISO 9001, CE or UL-CSA quality and safety standards.
The LCV will surely keep improving and evolving, and we will always do our best to keep our customers satisfied with our tailored solutions, our technological innovation, and our professional post-sale service all over the world.