The vertical edge polisher for round and straight edges up to a 6 cm thickness
The best bullnose performances with the upsides of the vertical
The compactness, the shaping of round edges by a single cup-shaped diamond wheel for all radiuses, and the micro oscillation of the polishing mandrels for flat edges and portions of flat edges (e.g. between two radiuses) are the main features of this torus-polishing machine.
Reliability derives from the technical solutions MM has successfully tested in the years on thousands of machines (hydraulic motors and lever system - 1987 MM SpA patent - for the oscillation of the mandrel-holding beam). Right for even soft materials thanks to the good sliding sensitivity of the polishing mandrels.
The above-mentioned features, the reasonable price, and the working quality make this machine ideal for average output of slabs with a thickness up to 6 cm.
- Dimensions: 4100x1330 mm
- Power: from 21 kW
- RIGHT TO LEFT working wise only
Models and accessories:
The LTV 621 is equipped with:
- Electronic management of pneumatic mandrels (PLC) by means of a touchscreen control panel
- no. 1 CALIBRATION MANDREL to gauge thickness at an adjustable depth (max. 60 mm). The mandrel can be adjusted both laterally and longitudinally with respect to its supporting shaft; moreover, it can be rotated from 0° to 90°, and can also be used to carry out slotting for the drip stone; for Ø 250 mm tools.
- no. 2 OPPOSING MANDRELS INCLINED AT 45° to cut chamfers and/or bevels of various dimensions. Whenever you need to carry out rounded profile edges, these mandrels, thanks to the use of specific diamond conetrunk grinding wheels greatly help the shaping made by the oscillating mandrels to the desired edge shape; for Ø 130 mm wheels.
- no. 6 OSCILLATING MANDRELS of which the first two are ready to be equipped with cup-shaped diamond grinding wheels in order to carry out the shaping of the rounded profiles or the grinding of the flat, squaredoff or inclined profiles. The other four mandrels are equipped with polishing and smoothing abrasive grinding wheels. If necessary all the 6 mandrels can be equipped with abrasive grinding wheels; for Ø 130 mm wheels.
Extra accessories are available on request.
- Shaping of rounded edges carried out without using of shaped diamond wheels
- Mandrels oscillation system made with levers and connecting rods (no maintenance requested - super tested original patent by Marmo Meccanica since 1987) and micro-oscillation for flat edges
- Mandrels protection by a self-draining, mechanical labyrinthed system (no bellows used)
- Rollers allowing narrow strips to be processed
- Conveyor belt speed adjustable by inverter
- Motorized pressing bar
- Electrical box + hydraulic unit outside the machine
- Drainage point (water doesn’t fall down the machine)
- The colour, tactile programmer (touchscreen) allows to set the machine quickly and intuitively by choosing various default profiles.
- The default programming can be customized and stored.
- It is possible to carry out partial processing and to program distinct advances and delays for the engagement of each pneumatic mandrel.
The programmer has also the following functions:
- DIAGNOSTICS: to find out any working anomalies and/or failures;
- WORKING STATISTICS: to store quantities according to the types of processing performed (partial, resetting and total counters);
- MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE: it reminds the user the ordinary maintenance to be carried out.