The horizontal bullnose polisher for round (up to 8 cm) and flat (up to 10 cm)
Patented efficiency and very high level of customization
LTX is an edge-polishing machine for round (up to 8 cm thick) and flat (up to 10 cm). The shaping is carried out by a single cup-shaped diamond wheel for all profile and thickness. Its design maintains Marmo Meccanica's original system (patented 1987): the oscillation system is driven by two motors connected through an electric axle, which allows mechanical simplification, reduced maintenance, high performance and good reliability. The structure is a self-supporting single frame (not coated and tubular framed). Waste water is piped in a unique collector (it neither falls directly to the ground nor on the bearing base of the machine). All protections are made of strong and safe stainless steel.
- Dimensions from 4810 x 1900 mm
- Power: from 28 Kw
Models and accessories:
LTX is the most customizable bullnose polisher in the Marmo stable: its structure is conceived in order to allow modularization and the possibility to add several optional functions and accessories.
LTX is proposed in 2 basic versions: LTX 621 and LTX 6221.
The LTX 621 is composed of:
- no. 1 CALIBRATING MANDREL to gauge thickness at an adjustable depth (max. 100 mm). The mandrel can be adjusted both laterally and longitudinally with respect to its supporting shaft; moreover, it can be rotated from 0° to 90°, and can also be used to carry out slotting for the drip stone. For Ø 250 mm tools.
- no. 2 OPPOSING MANDRELS INCLINED AT 45° to cut chamfers and/or bevels of various dimensions. Whenever you need to carry out rounded profile edges, these mandrels, thanks to the use of specific diamond conetrunk grinding wheels greatly help the shaping made by the oscillating mandrels to the desired edge shape. For Ø 130 mm wheels.
- no. 6 OSCILLATING MANDRELS of which the first two are ready to be equipped with cup-shaped diamond grinding wheels in order to carry out the shaping of the rounded profiles or the grinding of the flat, squaredoff or inclined profiles. The other four mandrels are equipped with polishing and smoothing abrasive grinding wheels. If necessary all the 6 mandrels can be equipped with abrasive grinding wheels. For Ø 130 mm wheels.
The LTX 6221 is identical but equipped with no. 2 outgoing CHAMFERING MANDRELS.
Many accessories and supplementary groups are available on request, such as:
- Outgoing drip-cut (on the side of the bench)
- Outgoing drip-cut (on the opposite side of the bench)
- Outgoing face cut
- Shaping by diamond shaped tangential wheel
- Edge milling (equaliztion of laminations and non-square edges)
- 90° or inclined non-passing-trhough cuts (up to 2)
- Miter cut
- Anti-slippery grooves by multi-blade kit
- Backstrip polishing
- Bushhammered anti-slip
- The control panel is easily accessible on its articulated arm.
- The oscillating mandrels are unified, tested on thousands of machines, and protected by a mazelike mechanical system (without bellows). Each mandrel has a hydraulic motor and makes distinct revolutions.
- The mandrel-holding beam is pressurized and works by a lever-and-rod oscillation system (it requires no maintenance and has been highly tested - 1987 MM original patent) and micro-oscillation for flat parts.
- The oscillation system is driven by two motors connected through an electric axle, which allows mechanical simplification, reduced maintenance, high performance, and good reliability.
- The colour touch-screen control panel allows to set the machine quickly and intuitively by choosing various default and customizable profiles.
- The positioning of the functional units is automatic.
- The default programming can be customized and stored.
- It is possible to carry out partial processing and to program distinct advances and delays for the engagement of each pneumatic mandrel.
The programmer has also the following functions:
- DIAGNOSTICS: to find out any working anomalies and/or failures;
- WORKING STATISTICS: to store quantities according to the types of processing performed (partial, resetting and total counters);
- MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE: it reminds the user the ordinary maintenance to be carried out.