The horizontal edge polisher for round and straight profiles up to a 10 cm thickness
Top performance for top of the range
High performance and reliability are the main features of these torus-polishing machines. Round edges re shaped by 2 cup-shaped diamond wheels (150 mm diameter) whose positioning is completely automatic. - Micro oscillation system for flat edges and/or portions of flat edges. - Electronic control of the pneumatic mandrels (possibility of setting the beginning and the end of a processing, and the individual advances and delays) with TOUCH SCREEN control panel. - Right for high output (at the height of its grade), for the processing of thicknesses beyond 6 cm (up to 10 cm), and for the processing of soft materials thanks to the good sliding sensitivity of the polishing mandrels.
- Dimensions: from 4950x1860 mm onwards
- Power: from 34 kW onwards
Models and accessories:
This machine is proposed in 2 basic versions: LTZ 821 and LTZ 8221.
The LTZ 821 is equipped with:
- no. 1 CALIBRATION MANDREL to gauge thickness at an adjustable depth (max. 60 mm). The mandrel can be adjusted both laterally and longitudinally with respect to its supporting shaft; moreover, it can be rotated from 0° to 90°, and can also be used to carry out embeddings for the drip stone; for Ø 250 mm tools.
- no. 2 OPPOSING MANDRELS INCLINED AT 45° to order chamfers and/or bevelling of various dimensions. Whenever you need to carry out rounded profile edges, these mandrels, thanks to the use of specific diamond cone-trunk grinding wheels greatly helped the following shaping made by the oscillating mandrels by carrying out the milling of the edge; for Ø 130 mm wheels.
- no. 8 OSCILLATING MANDRELS of which the first two are ready to be equipped with cup-shaped diamond grinding wheels in order to carry out the shaping of the rounded profiles or the grinding of the flat, squared off or inclined profiles. The other five mandrels are equipped with polishing and smoothing abrasive grinding wheels. If necessary all the 7 mandrels can be equipped with abrasive grinding wheels; for Ø 150 mm wheels.
The LTZ 8221 is identical but equipped with an additional:
- no. 2 outgoing CHAMFERING MANDRELS.
Several accessories and supplementary groups are available on request.
- Shaping of rounded edges carried out without using of shaped diamond wheels
- Electronic starting and working of the pneumatic mandrels (programming the process beginning and end; programming separate advances and delays for each mandrel)
- Automatic positioning for the first 2 self-shaping mandrels
- Mandrels protection by a self-draining, mechanical labyrinthed system (no bellows used)
- Hidraulic oscillating mandrel motors
- Oscillation system by two motors connected by an electrical axle, with high oscillation frequencies, which allows a mechanical simplification, a reduced maintenance, and a reliable high performance.
- Unified oscillating mandrels, each one with a hydraulic motor with differentiated rounds.
- Pressurized mandrel-holding beam with lever-and-rod oscillation (no maintenance and well-tried system - 1987 MM patent).
- Micro oscillation for flat parts.
- Roller system to process narrow strips of material.
- The pneumatic mandrels have been tested by thousands of manufactured units
- The system of transport guarantees a very good stability and reduces the breaking of slabs
- Motorized pressing bar
- Conveyor belt speed adjustable by control panel
- Control panel assembled on adjustable arm, always reachable
- Extractable supporting bar for large pieces